SMAC Gallery is currently presenting Sokunge/As if by Zimbabwean artist Masimba Hwati. Sokunge, translated from Shona, describes a phenomenon wherein something presents itself as other than its true nature. When directly translated to English it means as if. The resulting phenomenon exists as an in-between space, referencing the real object while at the same time obscuring it. The exhibition is based on research around various forms of cultural......
This section is created by Revolution Slider and to create it please follow this instruction:
- Go to Appearance > Install Plugins and active revolution slider
- Go to Revolution sliders -> click on “Import Slider” -> click on “Choose File”
- Go to DummyContent folder which is inside the theme package and select yorkrev1.zip and then click on “Import Slider”
- Enter to the imported slider ( yorkpress revslider 1 )
- go to slider settings -> post category
- Select your category
After finishing above steps, you can delete these texts.