Featuring large-scale paintings and etchings, SEXTANT highlights Julie Mehretu’s use of gestural abstraction as a conduit for evocative and charged emotion and intellectual enquiry. Glenn Ligon has described the artist’s work as ‘traversed by history grounded in urgent political and social questions while simultaneously troubling the limits of abstract painting.’ In these new paintings, which continue from the ‘Conjured Parts’ series begun in 2015, Mehretu......
This section is created by Revolution Slider and to create it please follow this instruction:
- Go to Appearance > Install Plugins and active revolution slider
- Go to Revolution sliders -> click on “Import Slider” -> click on “Choose File”
- Go to DummyContent folder which is inside the theme package and select yorkrev1.zip and then click on “Import Slider”
- Enter to the imported slider ( yorkpress revslider 1 )
- go to slider settings -> post category
- Select your category
After finishing above steps, you can delete these texts.