From May 17 to June 29, 2019, Tiwani Contemporary London is pleased to announce Mother (Mhamha), an exhibition of recent work by Virginia Chihota. The artist explores Black female subjectivity and the notion of ‘belonging’ as a form of cosmopolitanism. Across printmaking, drawing and painting, she suggests novel ways to think about dislocated subjects, domesticity and shifting identities. Chihota has lived in Libya, Tunisia, Austria......
This section is created by Revolution Slider and to create it please follow this instruction:
- Go to Appearance > Install Plugins and active revolution slider
- Go to Revolution sliders -> click on “Import Slider” -> click on “Choose File”
- Go to DummyContent folder which is inside the theme package and select yorkrev1.zip and then click on “Import Slider”
- Enter to the imported slider ( yorkpress revslider 1 )
- go to slider settings -> post category
- Select your category
After finishing above steps, you can delete these texts.