From October 2-November 18, 2017, Sulger-Buel Lovell, London will present Trop Comprendre, a group exhibition featuring Georgina Maxim (Zimbabwe), Slimen El Kamel (Tunisia), Nú Barreto (Guinea Bissau), Vivien Kohler (South Africa), Christine Dixie (South Africa), Catherine Ocholla (Kenya/South Africa) and Soly Cissé (Senegal). Curated by Andrew Lamprecht, the starting point for this exhibition comes from a statement made by Soly Cissé (whilst in......
This section is created by Revolution Slider and to create it please follow this instruction:
- Go to Appearance > Install Plugins and active revolution slider
- Go to Revolution sliders -> click on “Import Slider” -> click on “Choose File”
- Go to DummyContent folder which is inside the theme package and select yorkrev1.zip and then click on “Import Slider”
- Enter to the imported slider ( yorkpress revslider 1 )
- go to slider settings -> post category
- Select your category
After finishing above steps, you can delete these texts.