Three evolving bodies of work come together in this solo exhibition by South African artist Usha Seejarim – peg, broom head, broomstick. Utility and functionality take on intriguing poetic qualities, transforming domestic quietism into a mysterious material language of wit, force, sensuousness and defiance. It is in their organised collectivity that Seejarim’s forms take shape and become coherent. Physical manifestations of third wave......
This section is created by Revolution Slider and to create it please follow this instruction:
- Go to Appearance > Install Plugins and active revolution slider
- Go to Revolution sliders -> click on “Import Slider” -> click on “Choose File”
- Go to DummyContent folder which is inside the theme package and select yorkrev1.zip and then click on “Import Slider”
- Enter to the imported slider ( yorkpress revslider 1 )
- go to slider settings -> post category
- Select your category
After finishing above steps, you can delete these texts.