Embedded in the southeastern part of Nigeria’s history are the famous nsibidi symbols etched on ancient carvings and pots. Enthusiastic about these indigenous symbol systems, Victor Ekpuk traces its influence on his work from his time studying Fine Art at the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife, Nigeria. About this exhibition, Ekpuk explained, ”I wanted my first solo exhibition in Nigeria in over a decade......
This section is created by Revolution Slider and to create it please follow this instruction:
- Go to Appearance > Install Plugins and active revolution slider
- Go to Revolution sliders -> click on “Import Slider” -> click on “Choose File”
- Go to DummyContent folder which is inside the theme package and select yorkrev1.zip and then click on “Import Slider”
- Enter to the imported slider ( yorkpress revslider 1 )
- go to slider settings -> post category
- Select your category
After finishing above steps, you can delete these texts.