Speaking the Unspeakable is Grada Kilomba’s first solo exhibition on the African continent. As a female artist from the African Diaspora who has recently held two solo museum shows and featured at the 1-54 Art Fair in Marrakech, this is a significant moment for South African audiences to experience her subversive and singular work on decoloniality. With a poetic visual language, Kilomba interrupts the ‘white cube’......
This section is created by Revolution Slider and to create it please follow this instruction:
- Go to Appearance > Install Plugins and active revolution slider
- Go to Revolution sliders -> click on “Import Slider” -> click on “Choose File”
- Go to DummyContent folder which is inside the theme package and select yorkrev1.zip and then click on “Import Slider”
- Enter to the imported slider ( yorkpress revslider 1 )
- go to slider settings -> post category
- Select your category
After finishing above steps, you can delete these texts.